Sanford, FL, November 2017 – Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) is expecting record passenger traffic and record parking levels this upcoming holiday season as more and more locals are taking advantage of the growing list of destinations available from SFB. Allegiant offers nonstop service to over 70 markets while Interjet, TUI and ViaAir offer flights to Mexico City, Amsterdam and Charlotte, respectively.
The Airport is suggesting travelers allow extra time for parking, check-in and processing through the security checkpoint, even if you have checked in online or using a mobile device. For overnight parking SFB offers two paved surface parking lots, one parking garage and when needed, overflow grass parking. Free shuttle service to/from the terminal is provided from all parking areas except the garage which is adjacent to Terminal B. Please refer to the following travel tips:
- Refer to your airlines’ websites for baggage requirements, fees and other pertinent information.
- Check-in online for your flight.
- Make sure your name on your ticket matches your driver’s license or passport.
- When packing, visit TSA’s website to learn what items are permitted and prohibited. Visit: http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items
- Weigh your bags before getting to the airport; Airlines charge extra for oversize and overweight bags.
- Dress so you can breeze through security. Wear slip on shoes and little or no metal.
- Do not leave bags unattended in the terminal.
For Domestic Travel
- Departing passengers should arrive at least two (2) hours prior to scheduled flight departure time.
- Allegiant and ViaAir check-in at Terminal B.
- All domestic arriving passengers will come through Terminal B baggage claim area.
For International Travel
- Departing passengers should arrive at least three (3) hours prior to scheduled flight departure time.
- Interjet and TUI check-in at Terminal A.
- All International arriving passengers will exit from Federal Inspection located between Terminals A & B. Please wait for passengers in our comfortable interior seating across the street in our rental car facility.
- Hourly Parking: Use for pick-up / drop-off of passengers; Under 15 minutes free; No overnight parking.
- Parking Garage: Garage offers covered, direct access into Terminal B.
- Economy, Long-Term & Overflow Parking Lots: If more than one person is in your vehicle please drop-off passenger(s) and baggage in front of the terminal before parking, thus making the parking / shuttling process simpler and faster. Airport personnel will be monitoring all parking lots and will direct customers to overflow parking as necessary. Please pay attention to roadway signage as well as staff direction.
- Refer to the Parking Diagram below, which can also be found on the Airport’s website at http://www.orlandosanfordairport.com/parking.asp.
Orlando Sanford International Airport is SFB: Simpler. Faster. Better.; with a Simpler airport design, Faster airport processing and a Better airport experience. The Airport is located in Orlando North – Seminole County so visitors wishing to experience Florida’s natural features need look no further. They will also enjoy convenient access to Orlando’s World Class attractions and the World’s Most Famous Beach – Daytona Beach; both are 50 minutes or less from SFB. As is New Smyrna Beach, Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral. For more information about the Airport, visit SFB’s website at www.OrlandoSanfordAirport.com.
Michael Caires, Public Relations Manager
email@example.com, (407) 585-4500